Shaiya Pruge EP6.4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVP-FARM map and rare drops,purge bags

3 posters

Go down

PVP-FARM map and rare drops,purge bags Empty PVP-FARM map and rare drops,purge bags

Post by lucifer Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Hello im new on this server ..playing for 3 days all looks ok ..server is great the protection is ok an the staff is awsome ^^,as i see from description this is a private server mostly pvp server but with farm also.that mean is not a totally free server .thats good,because FREE servers are boring.
As i see here on this server u can get maxed with 80 gears in 4-5 days ..thats good but is too easy.the good drops like 90 gears 90 accs and capes came just from DC bosses.I agree with this. its okey,but the rest are to easyy to farm..gold have not so much value..the gold economy is not ok like it said in description.

gold is good just for enchants .nothing more..is not so fun .not interesting.are players who like to pvp.. but are players who like to farm also..to not get bored when pvp is dead.when is no pvp players will just sit and talk in ah cuz there s nothing to do.

so my sugestion.. create 2-3 drops rare to farm but verry important...create some chests or bags ..and put them in kanos at golems..some purge bags who drop at LOW rate ..flash 3 (+20 stats) eles 2 (+20 stats) ..some new accesory lapis who can also add some remedys like health ,st,mana and stat remedies .but no KO .
u can Add LETTERS of shaiya to get one GM reroll (collect 6 letters) and get a gm rerrol from GM.

So all i can say ..if u improve this drop ..lets say PURGE BAGS farmable in kanos at golems,players will stay in that map will farm and pvp day by day to get thoose stuffs.

PURGE BAGS
-ops,gold,remedies
-flash 3(+20 stats)LOW rate ..for ex,5-10 %
-eles 2 (+20 stats) alsO LOW rate for ex ,5-10%
-sonics (+15 stats) also LOW rate ... 5-10%
and the most collest things will be the letters S,H,A,I,Y,A(collect 6 letters for a gm rerrol)
-also u can ad BP points cards(10-30-50 dp points) at low rate 10-20% ..if u want ..dp farmable.

its just a ideea who will bring more activity ..fun and pvp in KI. in the time between bosses will spawn..

cheers..

lucifer
lucifer
lucifer

Back to top Go down

PVP-FARM map and rare drops,purge bags Empty Re: PVP-FARM map and rare drops,purge bags

Post by Sarah999 Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello.... I am McL in game...agree with your post most...just i think the NOS is too much...coz we allready have that 90 gear which is OP,i mean too strong,also those lv8 lapis give us good stats...so i think with NOS will be to much...but ok...you just sugested it...i can sugest only this: u should put harder to farm lv8 then lv7 lapis...and to put smaller drop on OPs,FCs,LCs like you puted on ench matterials...we need it and loe drop,so u should put and others like that... ty ❤

Sarah999

Back to top Go down

PVP-FARM map and rare drops,purge bags Empty Re: PVP-FARM map and rare drops,purge bags

Post by lucifer Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:03 pm

u have right nosses are to much.. but as u said.. some rates are to high.. too easy ^^.
lucifer
lucifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah999 Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:05 pm

As i said...get that drops harder...

Sarah999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah999 Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:06 pm

As i said...get that drops harder...

Sarah999

Back to top Go down

Post by lucifer Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:36 pm

i also wait for admin opinion about Pruge bags..if he like it or not Razz..
lucifer
lucifer

Back to top Go down

Post by [GS]Althyre Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:20 am

I like the idea of having Bags that drops some good items and cant be farmed elsewhere. Overall really good suggestion but having GM Rerolls ingame it would make Recreation runes fairly useless to even farm. Like all you need to get is 6 letters, turn it into GM Reroll and your piece of gear is done without ever even rerolling it once with RR's.
+1 For bags but -1 for GM Rerolls
[GS]Althyre
[GS]Althyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum